- Released CCTools 3.0 (3.0.0). This just includes a few bug fixes from the release candidate build. See the Changelog for details.
- Released CCTools 3.0 RC1 (2.99.0). This version includes a large number of bug fixes, but also some smaller new features as well. Other, larger features in the backlog will come after 3.0 final release. As usual, refer to the Changelog for complete details about what was added and fixed in this version.
- Released CCTools 3.0 Beta 3 (2.97.0). This version incorporates many requests and bugfixes, and will hopefully be the last beta before 3.0. See the Changelog for more details. Note that some requested features will probably be pushed into a later release, in order to focus on bug fixes for 3.0 final.
- Released CCTools 3.0 Beta 2 (2.96.0). This version provides several major and minor bugfixes for Beta 1, as well as a few new additions to CC2Edit. See the Changelog for more details.
- Released CCTools 3.0 Beta 1 (2.95.0). Major new features include an editor for CC2 (CC2Edit) and a modern port of CCHack that should compile and run natively on macOS and Linux. See the Changelog for more details.
- Package CCHack 1.2a with the Windows installer (CCTools 2.0.1), since I haven't had time to work on CCHack 2.0 in a while.
- Declared CCTools 2.0 stable and released version 2.0.0. The Mac version is now distributed with an installer instead of a collection of apps. See the Changelog for details.
- Released CCTools 2.0 BETA 1 (1.99.0). See the Changelog for details.
- Released CCTools 2.0 ALPHA 4 (1.94.0). See the Changelog for details.
- Started migrating CCTools website to new format in preparation for CCTools 2.0 Beta release.